The church, named after the Norwegian king St Olaf, has the highest steeple in Estonia (123.7 m). Also the vaults in this church are very high (the nave is 31 m high). The church had its present look and size by the 16th century. From this church began the Reformation in Tallinn (1524) and the Historicism in Estonian church interior design after the fire of 1830. Built: XIV-XIX.