St Matthias’ Lutheran Church in Harju-Madise. Built: XV-XVIII.
The high tower of this well-maintained church on the coast serves as a lighthouse for the Pakri Bay. Above the pulpit (1784) a carved sun disc that has often been mistaken for the helm of a ship. Altar triptych from 1631.
Information about the map and terms and conditions: The map and the addresses
shown on the map are based on the material in Google Maps. The information regarding
Estonian addresses and place names is not always accurate (as of March 4th, 2010).
ViroWeb bears no responsibility for potential damages caused by inaccurate map