The museum has been operating in the former town hall of Haapsalu (constructed in 1775) since 1950. The permanent exhibition “Possibility of Life in Läänemaa” (1998) illustrates the history and culture of Haapsalu and the county of Läänemaa. Periodic temporary exhibitions are held in own house and outside. The oldest preserved monument in the world dedicated to Fr. Schiller is also located at the museum.
Information about the map and terms and conditions: The map and the addresses
shown on the map are based on the material in Google Maps. The information regarding
Estonian addresses and place names is not always accurate (as of March 4th, 2010).
ViroWeb bears no responsibility for potential damages caused by inaccurate map