The oldest church on the Estonian mainland has served as a cathedral dedicated to Virgin Mary from 1240 onwards. Medieval tomb stones and monuments from the Renaissance to the 19th century. A rich and important collection of Baroque coats of arms (Christian Ackermann). An impressive Baroque reredos and a Baroque pulpit with figures of the apostles (both by Christian Ackermann). The date 1779 on the weather vane shows the year the Baroque spire was made. Built XIII-XVIII.
Information about the map and terms and conditions: The map and the addresses
shown on the map are based on the material in Google Maps. The information regarding
Estonian addresses and place names is not always accurate (as of March 4th, 2010).
ViroWeb bears no responsibility for potential damages caused by inaccurate map