Ancient trees shade the late classical Orthodox Church of St. Nicholas with its two cupolas, built in 1790. Houses from the same period have also been preserved on other streets of the old town.
Information about the map and terms and conditions: The map and the addresses
shown on the map are based on the material in Google Maps. The information regarding
Estonian addresses and place names is not always accurate (as of March 4th, 2010).
ViroWeb bears no responsibility for potential damages caused by inaccurate map