The Baroque church is named after the Russian Empress Elizabeth (architect Joachim Hinrich Güterbock, tower built by Johann Heinrich Wülbern) and was extended in 1893. Pseudo-Gothic altar and pulpit (1850); the altar painting “The Resurrection” comes from Rotterdam (1854). Built: 1750.
Information about the map and terms and conditions: The map and the addresses
shown on the map are based on the material in Google Maps. The information regarding
Estonian addresses and place names is not always accurate (as of March 4th, 2010).
ViroWeb bears no responsibility for potential damages caused by inaccurate map