An Estonian Orthodox Church in the Old Russian style (architect Vladimir Lunski, master builder K. Klein). The initiator of the building process was a member of the national movement, archpriest Mihkel Suigussar. Icons, mural paintings depicting stories from the New Testament (1927). Built: 1904.
Information about the map and terms and conditions: The map and the addresses
shown on the map are based on the material in Google Maps. The information regarding
Estonian addresses and place names is not always accurate (as of March 4th, 2010).
ViroWeb bears no responsibility for potential damages caused by inaccurate map